Sunday, May 22, 2011

Commissions

I've been withholding this for so long, but after disappointing some friends because of financial difficulties, it's about time I got my act together. So commissions are now open!

And this is how I'll price:
Full body sketch: 10 Euro (+2 euro for each additional character or colour)
Full body character with background: 15 Euro (+2 euro for each additional character or colour)
You can decide whether you want the colouring done by marker or by watercolour paints.
I will draw your original characters and creatures, fan art, historical, zoological and many other things.

Of course, anything fetishist is out of the question.

If I get enough I can save up for a good scanner, so that the scans can be of higher quality. And I can send you the original if you so wish.

Payment can be made by Paypal to the address unanichonchuir@gmail.com

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment